Why Medical Aesthetics
Medical Aesthetics Training offers one of the most comprehensive medical aesthetics program in the nation and it is the only one that is approved by a State.
Thel program are designed to integrate conventional aesthetics with medical knowledge and prepares aestheticians, sometologists and nurses to perform European as well as advanced skin care techniques. The classes are small and offer teaching and one-on-one hands-on training on live models.
Medical aesthetics is a stand alone practice and can be also complementary to any medical setting. The program is carried out on scientific and no-nonsense aesthetics skills based on medical scientific knowledge.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will acquire:
1) Additional advanced skills, knowledge, and training that will allow you to perform advanced skin procedures and improve various skin problems such as acne, pigmentation, etc...
2) The training and expertise to be qualified to work on your own or in any medical setting.
3) Higher capability to accurately assess, evaluate and manage the client's skin status based on sound medico-aesthetic skills & knowledge.
4) Aquire Laser knowledge to help you choose the appropiate laser for your spa.
5) Thorough knowledge and training to perform safely IPL ans Laser hair removal.
6) Thorough knowledge of therapeutic skin care products and how to differentiate between therapeutic and non-therapeutic products.
7) You will be knowledgeable in what product to offer the client for his/her specific skin condition.
8) You will learn the latest trends in treating acne and pigmentation successfuly.
6) Up-to-date knowledge of the European skin care procedures & technology.
7) Training in Deep chemical peels, Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning.
8) You will be able to improve pigmentations & scars.
9) By law, you have to be certified to perform deep skin peels and to use pure non-buffered acids. This is the only program that gives this certification.
10) You will learn how to perform eye area peel and be certified to do it.
10) You will be familiar with Botox & Fillers.