Why Medical Aesthetics
Medical Aesthetics Training offers one of the most comprehensive medical aesthetics program in the nation and it is the only one that is approved by a State.
The program is designed to integrate conventional aesthetics with medical knowledge and prepares aestheticians, cosmetologists and nurses to perform European as well as advanced skin care techniques. The classes are small and one-on-one hands-on training on live models.
Medical aesthetics is a stand alone practice and can be also complementary to any medical setting. The program is carried out on scientific and no-nonsense aesthetics knowledge and advanced skills.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will acquire:
1) Additional advanced skills, knowledge, and training that will allow you to perform advanced skin procedures and improve various skin problems such as acne, pigmentation, etc...
2) The training and expertise to be qualified to work on your own or in any medical setting.
3) Higher capability to accurately assess, evaluate and manage the client's skin status based on sound medico-aesthetic skills & knowledge
4) Thorough knowledge of therapeutic skin care products and how to differentiate between therapeutic and non-therapeutic products
5) You will be knowledgeable in what product to offer the client for his/her specific skin condition
6) You will learn the latest trends in managing acne and pigmentation successfuly
7) Up-to-date knowledge of the European skin care procedures & technology
8) Training in Deep chemical peels with pure none buffered acids
9) Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning
11) You will be able to improve pigmentations & scars.
12) By law, you have to be certified to perform deep skin peels and to use pure non-buffered acids. This is the program that gives this certification.
13) You will learn how to perform eye area peel and be certified to do it
14) You will be familiar with Botox & Fillers (video)
As of May 1st, 2015, We will submit to the board 4 hours of CE that are required to renew your cosmetology/aesthetician license (TX ONLY)